


















Pictures from August 2007-March 2008
As you can see, Malawi is a beautiful place with beautiful people. When I am here, my heart aches to be back in Africa. I first felt the pains when we came back from our trip in 2005. Something in me changed, and I could not ignore it. In a lot of ways, Africa feels like home the most, because I always ache to be there. Dan and I talked a lot about going back, but not until after school and seminary, which would have been more than 5 years down the road.
We are so thankful that the Lord has called us back to Africa and so soon. He has truly used this last year to show us the need for theological training in Africa, and has shown us how we might be used in the future to join with the African church in growing her and sustaining her. We are just thrilled to be going back for one more year before we continue our education and look into pursuing missions long term. Thank you for all of your support and prayers. It has been an amazing past few years being apart of the work God is doing in Africa. You have definitely all been apart of that, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment