Me and my boy! (yeah, this is what I look like at 5:45am....sorry you had to see it)
Dan and Eli sit outside on the front porch watching the clouds go by and enjoying the cooler weather.
Eli bundled up
Elijah would make such a great construction worker.

"Hey, get back to work!"

"Just kiddin"
"what did ya say?"

"Mmm, I don't think so"
Ok, that's enough of that. Thank you grandma Candace for the cute overalls!

Our sweet neighbor Fern made some teething biscuits for Eli and he loves them!
Elijah would make such a great construction worker.
"Hey, get back to work!"
"Just kiddin"
"what did ya say?"
"Mmm, I don't think so"
Ok, that's enough of that. Thank you grandma Candace for the cute overalls!
Our sweet neighbor Fern made some teething biscuits for Eli and he loves them!
Another neighbor gave us these cool mesh teether rings that you can put fruit and veggies in. The mesh part keeps the food inside so the baby doesn't choke, but they can chew on whatever food is inside. It's perfect for teething. We keep them in the refrigerator so they are nice and cold whenever Eli seems to be fussy.
Elijah grabbed for my pear so I let him experiment a little bit. Turns out, he loves it! Pears and apples are great because they are just hard enough for him to chew on and he likes sucking the juice out of them. He got pretty annoyed when I finally took the pear away. Look at the grip he has on my fingers!
Elijah is doing well. His teeth seem to be coming in now but he still manages to be a happy baby! He is our main source of entertainment. We just can't get enough of him!
2 comments:
love the captions to his overall photos! (I'm just a random person who found you from the profile pages - we both like 'Blame it on the Brain')
wow, 6 months! He is such a handsome, cute boy. Good job you guys! Good idea about the mesh teething rings--I will have to get some of those. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment