Sunday, August 12, 2007

Slowly taking it in

Clara Stoms playing in our bedroom with her new outfit on! (She loves it Peggy!)


Dan and I having lunch with Clara.



Our new mosquito net and our bedroom without power. We really need to stock up on candles!



Well, we are slowly taking everything in. I am still trying to get used to the little things around here, such as geckos. They are everywhere! Today as I was playing with Clara Stoms, we found 3 running around our house. Laura said they are good to have around because they eat the mosquitoes, and I am guessing there will be even more once the rainy season comes.

The power has been going out almost every night. Tonight is one of the first nights that it hasn't gone out. The water has been spotty as well, but we have just enough to take showers, cook and drink, so we are doing fine.

One thing that y'all can be praying about is our car situation. We have the funds, but we do not have a lead on an actual vehicle. We are going into town with the Stoms tomorrow so we will be looking out for cars for sale. Just be praying that the Lord will provide soon so that Dan and I can begin to go out on our own and spend time with Ministry of Hope.

Thank you for your care, support and interest in ABC and supporting ministries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shall most definitely be praying about your car situation! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

we're praying!! love you guys so much!!