On Monday evening, Dan's dad, Tom, flew in from Seattle. It was fun having three generations of Robbins men in the same room. Tom visit was short, too. He left just this afternoon. We are going to have a slow weekend, full of rest I hope and then some friends from Seattle will be coming out next Monday for a few days.
Tummy Time!
Elijah and his best friend...his thumb.
This is what happens when Mommy hangs out with Elijah...we sleep!
This is what happens when Dan hangs out with Elijah...he turns Eli into a nerd! Hence the book and the Steve Urkel pants.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! He is sooo handsome! He's growing up so well and so fast too! Awe!! I wish I could shower him with Aunt Sally kisses!!
You both look great--keep up the good work! Laravavar yar!
I can't believe how back to normal you really do look already! Very nice :)
And, go'head with your bad self wearing necklaces and cute oufits 2 weeks after giving birth!
Post a Comment