Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
" Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. " 1Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)
Lilongwe |
6 comments:
My favorite is the fourth one down - he's like, "Um, Mom? You're going to put down the camera and feed me, right? Soon?!"
By the way, I've been enjoying your blog for the last month or so. I work with Gretchen Pearce, and she introduced me to your blog. :)
I see the Beth in a few of those!
He is soo cute! I hope I get to see you guys when you come to Seattle. :)
He's only two weeks old and he has so much personality already. I can not wait to get that little guy in my arms!
So much character at only two weeks!
Cutie little bug! And, I've tagged you...check out my blog for the taggy blog post. Larvaraa yar!
Post a Comment