Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm still here


We haven't had internet in a few days and Dan's dad is in town! How's that for two great excuses as to why I haven't posted in a while! Believe me, it's killing me, too! An update will be given soon, I promise.

quick note: thanks family for sending such wonderful things with Tom. pictures of us enjoying these things will be included in the update, but for now: thank you thank you thank you!

3 comments:

kenny green-eyes said...

Thanks Tom for your "mule" ministry!!!!!!!!

Sarah Partain said...

Cutie bug! I love that grin! Glad Tom made it there ok and that you are enjoying your loot! Know that we had fun wandering around Target, shopping for you! Love you!

Jesky 'Bera said...

I didn't know you meant THAT Tom! That's awesome! And, I'm upset I didn't know b/c I wouldv'e sent stuff :(