Sunday, September 23, 2007

Let's go on a drive...

Let's go on a drive from Lilongwe to Salima...this video was taken on our way to the lake a few weeks ago. The ice cream place that you hear us talking about is the one we all got sick from. Nonetheless, this video shows a little more of Africa than I have been able to show with my other videos and pictures. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sarah Partain said...

Miss you and love you both tons. I am glad you got a good car. Give each other hugs for us!

Anonymous said...

love you guys so much!

Kimber said...

Bethany and Dan! I miss you both so much! I am praying for you on a daily basis and think you two are so amazing. I am sending my Malawi application tomorrow, so please pray that the process would go well and that I would be able to raise enough. I hope you feel better, Beth, congratulations again to you both!

In Him,
Kimber