
Here we have the dead bat that Dan ferociously fought against in our bedroom and living room. Doesn't it look like burnt chicken sitting there on that plate? It was so huge when it was flying around my head, but when they curl up, suddenly they are so small!

Here is a photo from our International Day (eating day is what we called it).The other reception class as well as parents piled into my classroom as we had our feast. It was very hot in that room!!!

Here are my kids all dressed up. In my class, we had the following countries represented: U.S. Kenya, South Africa, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Germany, India, France, and Italy. It's always a fun day when the kids come to school all dressed up!

Here is the food line. There was so much food, all spread out on tables in the hallway of the front office. I wish i had more time to look at all the choices, but my kids were everywhere and I had to be teacher.

Oh, and a side note, we killed another chop chop spider last night. And I proudly say, I DID NOT SCREAM!!! Is it possible that I might be getting used to the HUGE bugs around here? I don't think so. I just had complete faith in Dan as he chased the spider around the house with a shoe. I am convinced that Dan can kill any bug now!!!
1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE your pictures!! bugs and all :-)
Post a Comment